For Utah Jazz predictions to be credible, they have to be recorded BEFORE the season starts…
Our beloved Utah Jazz open up their schedule for the upcoming NBA season on Wednesday against the Oklahoma City Thunder in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Before the season kicks off, we made sure to create our own Utah Jazz predictions for the team and league as a whole. Predictions include…
- Total Utah Jazz Regular Season Wins?
- Final Utah Jazz seed in the West?
- How far will the Utah Jazz get in the NBA Playoffs?
- Which teams will make the NBA Finals and which will win it all?
- Will Jazz make a trade during the season and if so, who is involved?
- Will Jazz have any NBA All Stars?
- How many games into the season before Rudy Gobert shoots a 3-pointer?
- How many points will Donovan Mitchell average per game?
- Most surprising player for the Utah Jazz?
- NBA MVP winner and leading scorer?
Watch Kelby Jones, Ryan Van Dorn and Bruce Pitcher (on the phone) make their season predictions below:
Interested in More from the Utah Jazz Fan Show?
The Utah Jazz Fan Show was created by Ryan Van Dorn and Kelby Jones in September of 2018. You can listen each and every Saturday at noon on 97.5 FM and 1280 AM, The Zone Sports Network.
You can also listen to the Utah Jazz Fan Show on-demand by downloading The Zone Sports Network App.
Don’t have the app? Listen wherever you listen to podcasts, including iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud and more!