On Episode 61 of the Utah Jazz Fan Show, brought you by TryDayTrading.com, Kelby Jones invited Coach Phil in to cover for Ryan Van Dorn while he is on a trip in Mexico. Kelby and Phil discussed the following questions... Are the Los Angeles Lakers actually good?Was … [Read More...] about Coach Phil discusses the Lakers, Lebron’s disrespect, NBA Officials blown calls and more!
- Ep 66 | Georges Niang & the Utah Jazz bench help fuel a win streak and what to do with Mike Conley? January 11, 2020The Utah Jazz bench finally showed up this season, helping the team win eight straight and 12 of their last 13 all together. What else could be helping? Has the schedule just been THAT easy? Is it the Baby Yoda Twitter avatars? Or can we credit the most recent Saturday Sermon by the Rev? PLUS, […]
- Ep 65 | NBA All Star Voting Update, Utah Jazz All-Decade Bests/Busts, and Remembering David Stern January 3, 2020The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by https://TryDayTrading.com! After winning 9 of 10, the Utah Jazz are currently the hottest team in the NBA. Will their latest run be enough to get Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert to the 2020 NBA All Star Game in Chicago in February? We discuss this with […]
- Ep 64 | Utah Jazz waive Jeff Green, trade Dante Exum to Cleveland Cavaliers for Jordan Clarkson December 28, 2019Utah Jazz waive Jeff Green and trade Dante Exum to Cleveland Cavaliers for Jordan Clarkson. Will this be enough to get the bench going again or are there still moves that need to be made? Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn discuss this and more with Bruce Pitcher and guest Durant Harrington. Find more Utah […]
- Ep 63 | Utah Jazz Buy or Sell, Christmas Wishlist and a Festivus for the Rest Of Us w/ Adrian Leiser December 23, 2019Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn welcome Adrian Leiser to the show to play Utah Jazz Buy or Sell, go over our Christmas Wishlist for the team and celebrate Festivus (airing of grievances, feats of strength). For more Utah Jazz content, visit https://JazzFanShow.com. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by https://TryDayTrading.com!
- Ep 62 | Tony Parks on Hot Rod Hundley, 20 years in Sports Radio and other Utah Jazz memories December 14, 2019Tony Parks from The Zone Sports Network joined the show to talk about how he ended up in sports talk radio, memories of covering Utah Jazz games with Hot Rod Hundley and what he's seen from this year's team. Find more Utah Jazz content at https://JazzFanShow.com! The Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by […]
- Ep 61 | Lessons learned during Utah Jazz losing streak, NBA conspiracy theories & The Rev! December 6, 2019Coach Phil joins Kelby Jones to talk about: Whether or not the Los Angeles Lakers are actually good, Lebron James' disrespectful on-court shenanigans, James Harden and the Rockets officially protesting another easy missed call by NBA Officials, and whether a new postseason tournament format is good or bad for the future of the NBA? PLUS, […]
- Ep 60 | Bogey going berserk, Conley getting comfy as Utah Jazz push through 10-day road trip November 30, 2019We discuss Bojan Bogdanovic playing at an elite level and Mike Conley getting more comfortable in the Utah Jazz system as the team pushes through its current 10-day, 5-game road trip. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by TryDayTrading.com!
- Ep 59 | Questions/Concerns for the Utah Jazz through 15 games, are any changes needed? November 23, 2019Bruce Pitcher (Season 4 of ABC's Extreme Weight Loss, Author - "Larger Than Life") joins us to go over questions and concerns for the Utah Jazz after 15 games. PLUS, Howard Beck (NBA Writer for Bleacher Report) joined The Big Show this week to let Jazz Fans know to be patient waiting for the team […]
- Ep 58 | Jazz fall to Memphis in Conley's return, the NBA's referee problem and other NBA news November 16, 2019We discuss ongoing NBA referee issues after a missed foul causes the Utah Jazz to fall in Memphis in Mike Conley's return. We also go over wins against the Brooklyn Nets & Golden State Warriors, how former Jazz players are doing with their new teams, and other news from around the NBA. The Utah Jazz […]
- Ep 57 | Bogey's Buzzer-Beater, Kelby Sits Courtside vs PHI, How To Beat James Harden & More! November 9, 2019We bring Bruce Pitcher in to discuss Bojan Bogdanovic's buzzer beater to lift the Utah Jazz over Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks. We also discuss Kelby's experience sitting on the front row for the game against Philadelphia and the recently-discovered secret behind beating James Harden and the Houston Rockets. PLUS, a new game called […]
- Ep 56 | Utah Jazz Week-In-Review, Bruce Pitcher renegotiates his tattoo bet & Mike Conley Emerges October 31, 2019We go over a good week for the Utah Jazz, which included wins over the Sacramento Kings, Phoenix Suns and a Kawhi-less Los Angeles Clippers. Bruce Pitcher also joined Hans and Scotty to renegotiate his regular season wins tattoo bet. PLUS, Mike Conley's adjustments and what we expect from the veteran moving forward. The Utah […]
- Ep 55 | First Impressions Now That The Utah Jazz Season is Finally Underway w/ Alema Harrington October 25, 2019Alema Harrington joins us to discuss first impressions of the Utah Jazz now that the first few games are in the books. PLUS, we debut the new song TAKE NOTE, BUCKLE UP by Kay Malik featuring Mighty Quinn. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by TryDayTrading.com!
- Ep 54 | Shaky Preseason for the Utah Jazz, Upcoming NBA Season Predictions and The Rev Returns! October 19, 2019Bruce Pitcher joins the show to discuss a shaky preseason for the Utah Jazz and to make predictions for the upcoming 2019-2020 NBA season. We also discuss the NBA GM Survey results that were put out this week and welcome back The Rev for a Saturday Sermon! The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to […]
https://youtu.be/nlLzBvYjj30 About the Utah Jazz Fan Show The Jazz Fan Show is a podcast and blog focusing on all things Utah Jazz. Founded by Ryan Van Dorn and Kelby Jones in September of 2018. You can hear the show Saturdays at Noon … [Read More...] about Prayers Up for Derrick Favors, Congrats to Joe Ingles, etc.
On episode 60 of the Utah Jazz Fan Show, Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn discussed Mike Conley's increasing level of comfort playing within the Utah Jazz system. Watch the video below to see what they had to say: https://youtu.be/RxrItJV8fU8 About the Utah Jazz … [Read More...] about Mike Conley Getting More Comfortable in Utah Jazz System
Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn welcomed in Bruce Pitcher (Season 4 of ABC's Extreme Weight Loss, Author - "Larger Then Life") this week to discuss the Utah Jazz through 15 games and what we're concerned with. Watch the video below to see the Utah Jazz Fan Show's takes from … [Read More...] about Questions and Concerns for the Utah Jazz through 15 Games
Mike Conley faced his former team for the first time as the Utah Jazz traveled to Tennessee to take on the Memphis Grizzlies and Ja Morant. Unfortunately, the Jazz lost the close game after an NBA referee missed a foul that would have sent Donovan Mitchell to the free … [Read More...] about The NBA’s Referee Problem & Utah Jazz, Mike Conley Fall in Memphis
The Utah Jazz faced the Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets last week. Watch the video below to see Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn give you their takeaways from both wins and discuss some of the problems facing BRK and GSW moving … [Read More...] about Takeaways from UTA@GSW, BKN@UTAH
TryDayTrading.com Proud Sponsors of The Utah Jazz Fan Show Don't know about TryDayTrading.com yet? Find out how you can find your own personal financial freedom through day trading! Simply register for the webinar at TryDayTrading.com! Still not sure? Ask us … [Read More...] about Sponsored By TryDayTrading.com
On Friday, Bojan Bogdanovic hit a three pointer from the corner at the buzzer to lift the Utah Jazz over the Milwaukee Bucks in Salt Lake City, Utah. However, that wasn't all the Croation has done to help put his team on the map. After that, the Utah Jazz Fan Show … [Read More...] about Bojan Bogdanovic’s Buzzer-Beater Lifts Utah Jazz Over Milwaukee Bucks
A Quick Background on Utah Jazz Games I've Attended Growing up just 10 minutes north of Salt Lake City, I became a Utah Jazz fan at an early age. Unfortunately, I was the eighth of nine children in a blended family with seven teenagers at once. So, needless to say, I … [Read More...] about Is It Worth The Money to Sit Front Row at a Utah Jazz Game?