On Episode 61 of the Utah Jazz Fan Show, brought you by TryDayTrading.com, Kelby Jones invited Coach Phil in to cover for Ryan Van Dorn while he is on a trip in Mexico. Kelby and Phil discussed the following questions... Are the Los Angeles Lakers actually good?Was … [Read More...] about Coach Phil discusses the Lakers, Lebron’s disrespect, NBA Officials blown calls and more!
- Ep 62 | Tony Parks on Hot Rod Hundley, 20 years in Sports Radio and other Utah Jazz memories December 14, 2019Tony Parks from The Zone Sports Network joined the show to talk about how he ended up in sports talk radio, memories of covering Utah Jazz games with Hot Rod Hundley and what he's seen from this year's team. Find more Utah Jazz content at https://JazzFanShow.com! The Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by […]
- Ep 61 | Lessons learned during Utah Jazz losing streak, NBA conspiracy theories & The Rev! December 6, 2019Coach Phil joins Kelby Jones to talk about: Whether or not the Los Angeles Lakers are actually good, Lebron James' disrespectful on-court shenanigans, James Harden and the Rockets officially protesting another easy missed call by NBA Officials, and whether a new postseason tournament format is good or bad for the future of the NBA? PLUS, […]
- Ep 60 | Bogey going berserk, Conley getting comfy as Utah Jazz push through 10-day road trip November 30, 2019We discuss Bojan Bogdanovic playing at an elite level and Mike Conley getting more comfortable in the Utah Jazz system as the team pushes through its current 10-day, 5-game road trip. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by TryDayTrading.com!
- Ep 59 | Questions/Concerns for the Utah Jazz through 15 games, are any changes needed? November 23, 2019Bruce Pitcher (Season 4 of ABC's Extreme Weight Loss, Author - "Larger Than Life") joins us to go over questions and concerns for the Utah Jazz after 15 games. PLUS, Howard Beck (NBA Writer for Bleacher Report) joined The Big Show this week to let Jazz Fans know to be patient waiting for the team […]
- Ep 58 | Jazz fall to Memphis in Conley's return, the NBA's referee problem and other NBA news November 16, 2019We discuss ongoing NBA referee issues after a missed foul causes the Utah Jazz to fall in Memphis in Mike Conley's return. We also go over wins against the Brooklyn Nets & Golden State Warriors, how former Jazz players are doing with their new teams, and other news from around the NBA. The Utah Jazz […]
- Ep 57 | Bogey's Buzzer-Beater, Kelby Sits Courtside vs PHI, How To Beat James Harden & More! November 9, 2019We bring Bruce Pitcher in to discuss Bojan Bogdanovic's buzzer beater to lift the Utah Jazz over Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks. We also discuss Kelby's experience sitting on the front row for the game against Philadelphia and the recently-discovered secret behind beating James Harden and the Houston Rockets. PLUS, a new game called […]
- Ep 56 | Utah Jazz Week-In-Review, Bruce Pitcher renegotiates his tattoo bet & Mike Conley Emerges October 31, 2019We go over a good week for the Utah Jazz, which included wins over the Sacramento Kings, Phoenix Suns and a Kawhi-less Los Angeles Clippers. Bruce Pitcher also joined Hans and Scotty to renegotiate his regular season wins tattoo bet. PLUS, Mike Conley's adjustments and what we expect from the veteran moving forward. The Utah […]
- Ep 55 | First Impressions Now That The Utah Jazz Season is Finally Underway w/ Alema Harrington October 25, 2019Alema Harrington joins us to discuss first impressions of the Utah Jazz now that the first few games are in the books. PLUS, we debut the new song TAKE NOTE, BUCKLE UP by Kay Malik featuring Mighty Quinn. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you by TryDayTrading.com!
- Ep 54 | Shaky Preseason for the Utah Jazz, Upcoming NBA Season Predictions and The Rev Returns! October 19, 2019Bruce Pitcher joins the show to discuss a shaky preseason for the Utah Jazz and to make predictions for the upcoming 2019-2020 NBA season. We also discuss the NBA GM Survey results that were put out this week and welcome back The Rev for a Saturday Sermon! The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to […]
- Ep 53 | Road to Contention w/ Donovan and Rudy, Jazz Fan Original Songs & a Mark Eaton Tribute October 11, 2019We go through Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert's interviews with The Big Show host Jake Scott on The Road to Contention special segments. We also listen to the best fan-made songs about Utah Jazz players and pay tribute to legendary Utah Jazz big man Mark Eaton. The Utah Jazz Fan Show is brought to you […]
- Ep 52 | Gordon Monson's Jazz Player Nicknames, Potential Intern Interview & Utah Jazz Google Alert October 4, 2019We go through each nickname given to Utah Jazz players by Gordon Monson from The Big Show and add some of our own nicknames into the mix. We also have an official interview with a potential Utah Jazz Fan Show intern and give you another edition of Utah Jazz Google Alert. The Utah Jazz Fan […]
- Ep 51 | Utah Jazz starting 5 ranked #1 in NBA by ESPN, Dennis Lindsey on Big Show & Google Alerts September 28, 2019ESPN ranked the Top 100 NBA players this past week with all five Utah Jazz starters falling the top 62. We discuss each of these rankings and how accurate we think they are. We also go over the rest of the top Utah Jazz news from this past week, including Dennis Lindsey joining The Big […]
- Ep 50 | Preparing for the Upcoming Utah Jazz Season w/ Barrett Johnson (Utah Jazz Die-Hards Unite) September 18, 2019Ryan and Kelby discuss Donovan Mitchell's chance at making Team USA for next year's 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. Also, Barrett Johnson stops by the studio to discuss the Facebook group Utah Jazz Die-Hards Unite, how to become part of it and the benefits of joining. PLUS, the first edition of Non-Jazz Nonsense with Kelby Jones. […]
https://youtu.be/nlLzBvYjj30 About the Utah Jazz Fan Show The Jazz Fan Show is a podcast and blog focusing on all things Utah Jazz. Founded by Ryan Van Dorn and Kelby Jones in September of 2018. You can hear the show Saturdays at Noon … [Read More...] about Prayers Up for Derrick Favors, Congrats to Joe Ingles, etc.
On episode 60 of the Utah Jazz Fan Show, Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn discussed Mike Conley's increasing level of comfort playing within the Utah Jazz system. Watch the video below to see what they had to say: https://youtu.be/RxrItJV8fU8 About the Utah Jazz … [Read More...] about Mike Conley Getting More Comfortable in Utah Jazz System
Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn welcomed in Bruce Pitcher (Season 4 of ABC's Extreme Weight Loss, Author - "Larger Then Life") this week to discuss the Utah Jazz through 15 games and what we're concerned with. Watch the video below to see the Utah Jazz Fan Show's takes from … [Read More...] about Questions and Concerns for the Utah Jazz through 15 Games
Mike Conley faced his former team for the first time as the Utah Jazz traveled to Tennessee to take on the Memphis Grizzlies and Ja Morant. Unfortunately, the Jazz lost the close game after an NBA referee missed a foul that would have sent Donovan Mitchell to the free … [Read More...] about The NBA’s Referee Problem & Utah Jazz, Mike Conley Fall in Memphis
The Utah Jazz faced the Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets last week. Watch the video below to see Kelby Jones and Ryan Van Dorn give you their takeaways from both wins and discuss some of the problems facing BRK and GSW moving … [Read More...] about Takeaways from UTA@GSW, BKN@UTAH
TryDayTrading.com Proud Sponsors of The Utah Jazz Fan Show Don't know about TryDayTrading.com yet? Find out how you can find your own personal financial freedom through day trading! Simply register for the webinar at TryDayTrading.com! Still not sure? Ask us … [Read More...] about Sponsored By TryDayTrading.com
On Friday, Bojan Bogdanovic hit a three pointer from the corner at the buzzer to lift the Utah Jazz over the Milwaukee Bucks in Salt Lake City, Utah. However, that wasn't all the Croation has done to help put his team on the map. After that, the Utah Jazz Fan Show … [Read More...] about Bojan Bogdanovic’s Buzzer-Beater Lifts Utah Jazz Over Milwaukee Bucks
A Quick Background on Utah Jazz Games I've Attended Growing up just 10 minutes north of Salt Lake City, I became a Utah Jazz fan at an early age. Unfortunately, I was the eighth of nine children in a blended family with seven teenagers at once. So, needless to say, I … [Read More...] about Is It Worth The Money to Sit Front Row at a Utah Jazz Game?