On Episode 61 of the Utah Jazz Fan Show, brought you by TryDayTrading.com, Kelby Jones invited Coach Phil in to cover for Ryan Van Dorn while he is on a trip in Mexico.
Kelby and Phil discussed the following questions…
- Are the Los Angeles Lakers actually good?
- Was Lebron James being disrespectful by removing his shoes?
- Why are the NBA Officials missing so many easy calls now?
- How important is team chemistry really and will the Jazz figure it out?
- Will Giannis be back-to-back MVP?
- …and much more!
Watch the video below to see exactly what they had to say:
About the Utah Jazz Fan Show
You can hear the show Saturdays at Noon on 1280 AM and 97.5 FM The Zone.
The Jazz Fan Show is also now available in podcast format! Click the links below and subscribe today!
Why Subscribe to The Utah Jazz Fan Show?
The show began in an attempt to create more content around the Utah Jazz for the fans to enjoy.
Our goal has been to contact and bring together as many die-hard Utah Jazz fans as we can, and we’re having a great time doing it!
If you or someone you know love the Utah Jazz, contact us today for a chance to come on the show and discuss what it means to you to be a Utah Jazz fan!
PLUS, listening to The Jazz Fan Show is your best way to get information on upcoming giveaways!